Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

brownie

it’s cloudy today so i decided to bake chocolate brownies to brighten the day up a little.=)

Ingredients:

3 eggs

1 cup sugar

1/2 cocoa powder

1 tsp baking powder

2 tsp vanilla essence

3/4 cup melted butter

1/2 cup chocolate chips

3/4 cup all purpose flour

a pinch of salt

 

Here’s something.When I bake, I usually don’t follow the rule cause as I say, i’m not good in baking. I just have fun with what I’m doing. As long as it turns out fine, I’m okay with it.So yeah…that’s the way i am.xD

Methods:

Mixture 1: egg+sugar (beat it with an electric mixer)

Mixture 2: flour,cocoa powder, chocolate chips, baking powder and salt ( mix these dry ingredient in a separate bowl till well combine)

Step 1: combine mixture 2 into mixture 1, alternating with the melted butter.

Step 2: add in vanilla essence

Step 3: pour into greased baking pan and pop it into a 180 degree celcius oven for 20-30 minutes

and walah…i baked myself ♥chocolate brownies♥!! so easy as learning 1 2 3 isn’t it? hehe…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥