Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

daddy send me back to subang again today

ever since august last year he has been doing that

each time i go back tampin he will personally send me back to usj

somehow i think he still worries for me about the whole breakup thing

thank you daddy,really…but i’m all better now,i’m a big girl and i can take care of myself

i appreciate all the things you are doing,but it’s ok now…you can stop worrying for me =)

if only i could say these words to him,instead i could only say “thank you daddy for sending back”

then see him and mommy drive away in his old datsun to either ampang or all the way back to tampin

it makes me cry sometimes that i am unable to give them a better life

my parents are great people that sacrifice so much for their children

they deserves the best in life but i just don’t have the ability to give them that

neither can my sister who i have no say over what they do in their lives

but deep down i know mommy and daddy wish that chieh yen would start working again

and chieh hoon would get over the hard times she is facing now

 

my microsoft powerpoint was giving me a super hard time today

was trying to complete my consumer behavior slides

but it crash like 8 times in just one hour

but luckily i was able to finish it…phew

if not don’t know what la to say to my group members

 

ice cream dear went to thean’s birthday dinner

i didn’t go cause i have to do work =(

but after that ice cream came to pick me up around 9pm

"dear, are you rushing? go open the car butt to take your retailing book."

so i go open lor…then there it was. 3 balloons there!!!

3 HELIUM BALLONS!!!

one blue one green and one pink

all of my favorite colors!!!

and the pink one was in LOVE SHAPE!!!

OMG!!!thank you ice cream dear for the surprise…

thank you so much!!!it was an awesome surprise

the best surprise ever i could get

i brought my helium to the mamak

took picutres with them at the mamak

play with them at the mamak

tak malu one me…xD

thank you so much ice cream dear

gosh…i can’t stop saying thank you now

 

and ice cream dear let me play the sims at mamak

so got to distress there a bit

thank you dear…see there i go again

oh and the sims expansion pack is awesome!!!

shall play again next time…

dear please control me ya…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

12.36am

it is as if i have a helium heart now

it feels so light and happy that it is floating in midair

hsiang seems to be one of the few people that can make my day brighter each day now

he makes me smile and laugh and i am truly grateful for that

he make my life that seems so meaningless and worthless to me means a little something

thank you ice cream dear…may we have more great times ahead of us =)

i should go study macro now

 

p/s: ice cream dear will sit for his mock exam tomorrow.wish him all the best.gambateh dear.*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥