Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Yesterday was a great day.

Ice cream dear brought me all the way to IKEA just to eat MEATBALLS!!!

Studied there a little and then window shopping a little.

I LOVE walking around in IKEA and dream of my own home with NICE KITCHEN.XD

Then we went back college and continue studying till around six before going back for dinner.

Was productive enough to finish almost one chapter of advertising

I’m so dead,so many subjects so many chapters and finals is next week.die lor…

After dinner we went out again for PING PONG!!

We went to vig’s apartment but the table was occupied.=(

Apa boleh buat…so we went all the way to 3K complex.

paid ten bucks then played for an hour lor.

Ice cream dear’s friend chicheongfan came along too.

And he is good in ping pong,well at least better than both of us.

It was nice to play after i stop playing it for a long time edi,

But i suck at it,for now at least.

Shall practice more when i have the time.hehe…

After that we went to Republic for a drink

CRANBERRY VODKA!!! my craving was satisfied in day thanks to ice cream dear

Thank you so much dear.

Bought burger on the way back..but… but…

I k.o. till forgot to take my hand phone and my burger. =(

Damn.one small glass of cranberry vodka also i die.damn malu wei.

And i felt freezing cold the whole night though the weather was so hot.

Overall it was a productive day yesterday.=)

thanks to my ice cream dear.love you.*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥