Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

what started off as a good day progressed into a bad day

but after college things got a 180 degree change

thanks to mc d ice cream and a good movie

thank you hsiang and chieh yen

you guys made my day better

=)

 

today was as bad as the days before

i am still negative towards them

i just can’t stand being there

i can’t laugh along with them anymore

all i have in me are just feeling of disgust and anger and hate

maybe it build up too long inside me that it became this big without me even noticing it

macro trip was nothing for me

the bank negara trip was nothing

except for the part that their cafeteria looks like a restaurant in a hotel

i wonder how the food taste like

and the PRICE?

 

Julie & Julia is a great movie

especially during bad times like what i’m having now

it inspired me that there’s other things that can make me happy in life

it makes me want to set a goal to do something i like

ignoring other elements that are no so important

i want to bake more types of stuff and do it more frequently

it makes me feel like starting a blog just like she did

but i doubt i will, i have time issues

TIME IS LOST or I’M LOST IN TIME

i’m having this feeling that time just passes by and my spirit just get stuck somewhere in between

chieh yen read an article that proves it’s normal cause there an energy change occurring

that’s why there’s so many earthquakes here and there

but,one thing for sure is i will read that book

chieh yen has it

and since that now i don’t feel like talking anymore

i think it is best that i use that time to read

11.30pm

shall study a little then sleep

words for hsiang: if i do start a baking blog, would you be my photographer and take nice pictures of food?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥