Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

It was raining this morning and for the first time in so many weeks i woke up to find my blanket and cuddle myself.

Four more days to finals exam and i still haven study much,only two chapters or maybe one and a half chapter of anthropology.

I am freaking out and at the same time giving up on my studies.

I am seriously craving for good food,which make it even harder to study.

I get a cold stone heart as reflex when i get hurt and i'm good at it.

I miss my ice cream dear and i miss being happy.

I'm going to Singapore alone and suddenly i feel lost.

I feel like baking but have no idea what to bake.

I need to go work soon cause i want to earn more pocket money.

I am hungry now and wasting my time instead of studying.

I feel like eating scones and drinking hot tea on a cold morning like this somewhere under a tree at a english house at Fraser Hill which i hope is still there since that stupid Malaysian government is demolishing many of the heritage building that.

Going to eat swiss roll now instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥