Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

DSC01275

i’m so tired

but i still want to blog

 

my advertising assignment is finally done

but i am not satisfied

so i shall work on it again tomorrow

there’s always room for improvement

 

did the sketches for them

amazing that i did it so fast and pass it to them

i wanted to delay it, like they never check their mail

but somehow i still completed it

wish i was more evil

 

thian hoe replied my mail so fast

few seconds after i send the sketches

and being all nice saying thank you

sincere or not i don’t know

for all i know they might just be complaining behind my back

 

i think my trust on people or rather on them is ruin

i’m so negative these days and i don’t like it

i need to find myself back

the nice me

 

but the nice me gets taken advantage of

and i don’t change for no reason

it’s complicated

i’m confused

 

i stuck in between of being nice and evil

i’m not sure who i am

and i can’t find me anymore

 

oh and it has been a week since the media diet

it really does feel great

a lot more peaceful

and i survived without facebook

life isn’t that hard without facebook

and i kinda like it too

 

2.15am

shall go activate my facebook and write on ice cream dear’s wall

then i shall sleep for tomorrow is another long day

good night

and suddenly i feel love in me

=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥