Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Went to the bank today to cash out my fixed deposit so i can pay my coming semester fees.

To my surprise, as the end of last month i have a balance of only RM180 in my bank account.

Was in a shock a bit, was afraid that i can’t manage the coming semester living expenses.

But luckily i accepted the job offers to work at the bakery 3 times a week 6 hours a day

and also as a promoter for the 3 next coming weekend at IOI mall Puchong.

That means i’ll be working at average 5 days a week or 38 hours a week.

That should help me a lot, i hope.

But i really need to cut down on my expenses.

However, i’m pretty worried because the more i work means the less time i left for studying.

This mean i have to put my education and grades into jeopardy.

Seriously, i am very very worried now.

I hope i can cope with all these.

Sometimes i do envy my friends a lot.

Their parents give them pocket money, buy them car,bring them go holiday overseas, bring them shopping and pay for it etc etc.

For me however is the other way round.

But i’m proud of myself cause i’m not dependent on my parents nor my sister.

I can even contribute to the family, although in small amount, but it’s the heart that counts right?

There’s so much that i want. But i’ll have to work hard for it.

Maybe i won’t even be able to own it.

But there’s this song i heard from GLEE

"you won’t always get what you want, but you’ll always get what you need.”

it’s kinda true in a way so i’ll just appreciate what i have and work hard for what i want.

i have my parents,my sisters,cousins and hsiang that loves me a lot.

The support they give me is priceless and the most important.

Gambeteh Ai.

 

4.20pm

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment