Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

today i started my alone trip adventure to singapore
took the bus from bukit jalil all the way to larkin in jb
there was some confusion on which bus to take to cross the border
but i figured it out and was on my way to singapore in no time
i survive the 5 hour journey right up to singapore kastam alone
all of my cousin ask me why i suddenly decided to come alone
honestly i do not know either.just felt tired and want to be away maybe?

gave my hamster to ice cream dear to look after before i left
but he left them in the car while he went for class
all 3 of them ended up dead
i was damn mad at him
cause it was a stupid mistake
a mistake james did with his guine pig
and he told us that story last week
i'm so angry that ice cream didn't learn from that

but in a way maybe it's meant to be
to remove me from things that ties me to the past
i love my pets a lot but what has happen had happen
and nothing can be done to change it
so looking at the bright side
i have less respondsibilities now
and i can have a pet that belongs to me and hsiang
when i finish my mourning period and ready to accept a new pet

about today.went all the way to bugis just to eat mos burger
then ben ben call so we went all the way to somerset after that
just to have another meal at some place called marche
they serve swissdish food and damn i so so stuff i swear i could throw up anytime
oh and i love their chairs there.shall upload pictures when i'm back in kl
then i bought lots of chocolate.i think i spend more than $20 on just choc
but it was worth it.it made me feel a little better

will sleep soon
tomorrow is shopping day
hehe.=)
1am

r.i.p. my dear babies
shall forever remember tobby, earnie and tau fu fah
*tau fu fah was my favorite*

p/s: dear dun worry too much about the hamster.i'm feeling much better now.study smart ya.love you.*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment