Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

survived today

woke up extremely tired with pain in legs

but gotta go to work no matter what

 

today the guard asked me to cut my nails

decided not to let that ruin my day =)

 

the friendly lady was not here today

lack of friendliness and laughter

 

sales was not as good as yesterday too

but still not that bad i think and hope

 

skipped my break so i can leave early

to join hsiang,jien,wei wei,vignus,hunny,thean and hsiang’s mom for dinner

we ate satay at petaling jaya

not bad but the important thing is i get to spend some time with ice cream dear

 

2 more days will be a special day

but i’m working =(

hope that things will work out well

 

photos of the day

went for lunch at little taiwan

the chair in front of me was empty

someone is missing or i’m missing someone

saw this cute couple during my break sitting near the fish tank.

saw a rainbow and i knew today will turn out just fine.tomorrow as well.=)

penguin trying to hijack the perodua kembara for me.

awhhh…thx penguin but i’ll buy my own car one day k?

 

11.35pm

gotta finish my dinner and sleep

tomorrow is college day and first day working at the bakery

0 comments:

Post a Comment