Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

today is the day i'm knocked out

struggled to stay awake in psychology class

and slept right through the 2 hours of sales management

then had another 2 hours nap in the evening till 7pm waking up just in time for dinner

but still feeling tired,mentally and physically.

why? i don't like the feeling of not being at my optimum level.=(

 

keep using the "mind over matter" thing on myself

i'm not tired...i'm not tired...i'm not tired...

i can do it...i can do it...i can do it...

but it didn't worked today

i just feel so tired

does that mean it's time for me to take a break?

 

ice cream dear surprised me again today in college

he showed up at the door while i was going to the lockers at the library

well i actually spoiled his plan cause my class ended early

when i saw him i was like "that person look so familiar,maybe i'm dreaming still"

cause i just woke up and still feeling very very dizzy and blur ma

and i gave the "oo..." reaction then continue walking to the lockers

poor ice cream but thank you so much dear

 

ice cream dear accompany me for lunch and till my exams starts

and we did the silliest thing ever.

i was at old block and he was at new block library level

he wave at me i wave at him and we sms

it was kinda fun.glad that something in my life is still fun

 

tomorrow is another day.must gambateh.

and my prince of persia movie screening is tomorrow night

am looking forward with it cause it has been a while since ice cream dear and i have a nice date

but ice cream dear is having exam the next day

hope he’ll manage well.

 

photos of day

abcP26-05-10_14.20

defP26-05-10_14.22

 

10.02pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment