Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

today was grocery shopping day

after class i went to guardian and 99 speedmart

bought 2 big bags of daily needs and some baking ingredients

i think i spent around 50 bucks on all those stuff

money easy to spend very hard to earn…haiz…

 

did my laundry after that

wash the bathroom

cleaned and mopped my room

and BAKED PEANUT BUTTER BROWNIES

just wanted to reward myself after so much hard work

after all baking is the one of the many things that i love to do

 

did a "books for sale" thingy to be paste at the notice board at college

though i still need to find who do i need to get the permission from

the pile of books in my cupboard and around my room is getting on my nerves

so why not sell them and make some $$$

 

the best part of today?

opened my gmail

mail from Nuffnang

"Dear Nuffnanger,
You're cordially invited to the Snack & Screen Session with Rice Crisps by Mister Potato happening on 27th May 2010 at the curve for the special screening for PRINCE OF PERSIA:THE SANDS OF TIME"

the first ever contest i joined and i got selected

my first reaction was "OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG"

haha…but WOHOO!!!i’m so happy.thank you so much naffnang!!!

will be going with no other than my ice cream dear

but ice cream dear is having his exam the next day

just hope that he’ll know to divide his time properly

 

photos of the day

 

 

 

 

 

yesterday before i went to work

i notice one ribbon from my favorite was missing

went college early today and walk the path i took yesterday

but i just couldn't find it.i’m really sad that the ribbon fell off

how can i be so blur to notice it after so long?

can’t do anything now.will go to the DIY shop one of these day to find something to stick on it.

hope it’ll still look nice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

my peanut butter chocolate brownie

used one whole bar of 200g chocolate bar

to me it taste okay but to other i don’t know

will let ice cream try it tomorrow as breakfast

hehe…hope that he’ll like it

baking just let me feel so happy and relax

=) =) =) =) =)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hehe…can’t wait to go watch the movie.i like the heroin very much.she is so pretty.

 

9.55pm

time to study

gambateh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment