Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

first day of classes for new semester

everything is moving at a face pace

i miss the good old days

having all the time in the world

 

classes was fine

see some people i like

and some that i don’t

that’s the way life is,right?

 

made a bet with ck

to make him study

if he get 3.5gpa

i’ll treat him:

1)2 dozen of arrows

2)a giodarno shirt

 

started work at bakery at 5pm

was okay.met emily a bubbly out going girl

and kak yees.known her since a few years back

working there makes me feel like i’m back home

it gives me this happy family feeling that i don’t get in college

it makes me feel like i’m a part of something or a group of people

 

anyways.today turn out well as i expected.

gonna study psychology for a while then zzz…

need my sleep to continue my day tomorrow

 

photos of the day

my not so attractive dinner at 9.30pm.

stuff that i can do with my old college books.

well my legs are so tired that i feel like doing nothing

but just sitting down on my comfy bed to eat and play pc

it feels like heaven to rest on the bed

didn’t finish the greens again =(

 

11.10pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment