Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Day 2

my randomness struck again.

i wanted to try the mamak in Singapore,

so randy brought me to eat roti canai.

 

 

after breakfast went to Orchard for SHOPPING TIME!!!

 

didn’t took many pictures cause was busy shopping.

 

after for like don’t know how many hours of shopping, i already spent more than half of my singapore dollar and bought so many stuff!!!

 

then it’s time for lunch of course.after exercise need food for energy ma.

 

 

we had JAPANESE CURRY at a place called go go curry i think. Damn freaking big serving. I was god damn full. But i was mmm…mmm…delicious!!!

 

 

after lunch we walk walk again around Orchard but didn’t buy anything anymore cause i was broke. But i did have this roti ice cream that i love so much tho. MUST i say MUST  be KING’S brand and flavor RASPBERRIES.

 this ice cream can be bought along Orchard Road.

so many uncle selling them.

first tried them the last time i went Singapore and fell in love with them right away.

after that contacted chieh chieh molly. but we have to wait for her to finish her facial. so we waited opposite of The Centre Point. cause i was too tired to continue walking.

 

 

 so

nothing to do.so…

i took pictures of my shoes. oh my shoes. forgot to talk about them.

bought them for RM15 only at mydin when i was working there.

and surprisingly they are very comfortable.

i love them so much.hope they will last.

 

Chieh Molly my cousin from my mom side brought us to a seafood buffet at some hotel. Cost S$60 a person.so damn expensive, i feel so bad. but the food was great.

We ate lobster, sushi, chocolate fondue, drunken prawns, soft shell crab etc etc. Didn’t took pictures cause i was too busy eating.LOL

 

 

I go Singapore keep eating good food only. So HAPPY. hahaha….

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment