Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

OMG i abandon my blog for so long
i'm so sorry dear blog
it's just that i'm been so busy lately
with finals and work and singapore trip
but i still do love you a lot my dear blog
don't worry i shall give you the best when i'm free
*damn i sound like a crazy person*xD

anyway finals is over and i survived with
don't know how results will turn out tho
honestly i don't have high hopes
the day after finals went shisha with ice cream dear and some of james's friends
3 flavors.wow.that's a lot. thank you dear so bringing out to relax
actually ice cream dear was with me the whole exam week
we even went to watch "ice kacang puppy love"
i drag dear go watch chinese movie.xD

work...ah work...tiring and frustrating not able to sell well
but ice cream dear was there again to make my day brighter
he came and teman during my break time even it was just for an hour
then fetch me back home at 8pm
thank you dear
i know u want to stick to me as much as u can before i leave for singapore
promise will make it up to u after i come back k? *hugs*

12am already
there's so much to do still
haven even start packing
will start busying now
buzz buzz buzz light year!!!
randomly only.xD
shall go watch toy story with my dear ice cream
and not forgetting iron man 2
i promise to.=)

bye bye blog for a while again
i'll be back to sayang you soon
*hugs*

12.07am

0 comments:

Post a Comment