Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

it’s ice cream and cupcake anniversary!!!

3 months only? feel like very long edi leh

 

ice cream dear gave me a surprise today

yup.he did it AGAIN.

he always gives me surprises

small ones and big ones

i think the surprises he gives me during this 3 months exceeds the surprises i received for my WHOLE life

and ice cream dear treats me very well too

i’m glad and lucky for that

will appreciate and maintain this relationship the best i can

 

after work ice cream dear brought me to the park

so dark at 9pm plus and i was super hungry

but it was definitely worth it

he ask me to walk in front and i’m not allowed to turn around

i could hear some sound but just couldn’t guess what he was taking

then we stop,he did something and ask me to turn around

WALAH!!it was lighted candle in a i don’t know what that thing called

it’s the thing we saw in ikea the other day that i like so much

he secretly went there i was in singapore

ahh…my silly ice cream.thank you so much dear.

shall use it one day with you k?=)

*hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs*

 

work today was okay i think

manage to study a little of psychology

but till page 19 only.some progress at least

 

tomorrow no working but will still be busy

time to clean my untidy room

wash my mountain high clothes

and maybe do a little baking

hope all will be just fine

 

gambateh ai ai!!

 

photos of the day

view from level 5 of inti

there’s our old building and an apartment in construction

the part i love most of the whole picture is the sky

clouds…grey clouds…

our basketball court turned car park for lecturers

it reminds me of how nice ngee an polytechnic was

inti is like so so so…*no words to describe*

the thing ice cream got me for our anniversary =)

ice cream dear hand crafted the candle using butterfly knife.

not a professional job but it’s the thought that counts

isn’t it so sweet?thank you dear.*hugs*

 

will try my best to keep our candle burning and the lights on =)

 

11.56pm

time to sleep

tomorrow is another day

0 comments:

Post a Comment