Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Finally, i have the time to update about my trip to Singapore. I have to admit that i was afraid at first since that it’s the first time i travel alone so far, but it turned out just fine and the trip was great. Alright, maybe this trip can’t be considered as an alone adventure because my cousin was by my side the whole time. But i swear i’ll go on my own adventure trip alone one day. Well, just hope i have the courage to do so first.

 

Day 1

Started my journey on Monday from Bukit Jalil bus station. Ice cream dear send me there and even waited the bus to come with me and send me right up the bus. It’s silly I know but he just wanted to spend more time with me, that’s my silly ice cream. Oh and it was my first time sitting a double decker bus. Not much difference with a normal one, just feel higher that’s all.But it’s a nice experience.=)

Leaving Bukit Jalil and passing through Endah Parade

 

Entering the highway.

  Was excited at upper level of the double decker bus

All my 3 bags.

 

Stopped for a break at i don’t know where the hell is that.

But the place is pretty run down.

Had a cup of corn that is damn so salty.

The sky that day.Beautiful isn’t it? I love big blue sky with white fluffy clouds.=)

Reach Singapore around 4pm plus,dump all the bags at home then we decided to go Bugis to have MOS Burger.

Took the bus and i got amused by the long long bus. The center of the bus has the round round thing that connect the two parts together. I so jakun.xD

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ate burger that i not sure if it is a burger. The patty is octopus and the bread is not bread but japanese rice. But it was nice.Something different that can’t get in Malaysia.Nom…Nom…Nom…

Was suppose to shop a while at Bugis but then my other cousin Ben Ben called. So we went all the way to Orchard and had our next meal!! We ate at Marche. They serve Swedish food and may i say it is way better than ikea but ikea meatball still rules. Then i got fascinated by their chairs. Damn i love their chairs so much that i took so many pictures of them.

   

 

I like this restaurant a lot.will definitely go back there next time.

And i want to bring Hsiang and my friends there too if i can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment