Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

welcome march

do be kind to me

 

today i am happy

 

history class is interesting

though i still yawned

 

4 hours break was lovable

cooked lunch

had a short nap

ate together with sister

laze in the hall

drank ice milo

ate chocolate ball named java

played with my hamster

took pictures

got a little sugar rush on the way to college

must the chocolate and milo overdose

 

work was fun

made new friends

ate soft shell crab in the kitchen

shh…hehe…

 

imagemy fish named SUNNY cause he is so GOLDEN

 

imagemy hamster nicknamed NINJA JU!!!

 

imageJUJU is soooo CUTE

i love my hamster :D

 

DSC02834  meet JAVA

the chocolate ball with rum in the middle

came all the way from German

 

DSC02835sister’s ARTISTIC shot of JAVA

xD

 

my dear had a great day too

he received compliments from his boss and seniors

for the a great job today

i am proud of my dear

i am happy for my dear

 

it’s a good day

it’s a good start

=)

 

for those who love games and freebies

do take a look at this

http://www.churpchurp.com/moonlove/share/wrigleys5gum

0 comments:

Post a Comment