Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

two words

today sucks

 

went to college to find my only class for the day canceled

 

the green technology forum was today

they said it’s compulsory for NU students

miss lim wanted us to go

i didn’t go

 

it’s like when in secondary school

"diwajib" this "diwajib" that

i was never a good student

never was never will be

 

was an bad-ass toward a friend

apologized later in the day

she was just trying to be nice

 

seeing people sulking up lecturer make me wanna puke

seeing another side of lecturer make me wanna puke

 

when i say stay away from me

take that advice

 

took a bike ride after the rain

 

spend alone time at home

peace and quiet

music

notes

lazy chair

nasi lemak

slurrpee

 

favorite song of the day

color by the maine

 

DSC02839

0 comments:

Post a Comment