Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

I screwed up my history paper today. Just hope that I didn't screw it up too badly. History is my favorite subject this semester, I really wanted to get an A+ for it. Haiz...I am feeling so useless again.

Went for movie with sister at pyramid afterwards. We were like two noobs choosing what movie to watch. Oh forgot to mention that the tickets were free from nuffnang. So we decided on The Eagle. No idea what the movie was about. But it turned out okay. We gave it an A. haha... Basically is a roman and a britain that were enemies that became friends and were on a quest to retrieve the lost eagle which is just a piece of metal that the roman empire lost long time ago. So simple. Lol.

Hang out at the pet shop for awhile. I am always happy when I am in a pet shop. *big smiles* Lots of toys and food that I want to buy for my pets. Oh and I bought an ornament for Sunny. Like a fake rock with plastic plants on it.

I like going out like that. So happy. Wish life could be more simple.

9.30pm
time to do speech outline. the improved version.

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment