Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i am dead tired but i still wanna write. crazy me.

 

i screwed up speech midterm badly. at least that is how i see it. i read it, i just don’t understand why i can’t recall it during the stress. the whole day i was having this strain on my left leg, even when sitting down reading text book and notes. stress perhaps? nothing else i can do though, shall wait for the verdict on monday.

 

found out that i have to work till closing time today, which is 10.30pm. i am fine with it. working there is happy. after all the cleaning and closing the door, i enjoyed cawanmushi, lots of sushi and green tea that i have no place left for the dinner at home. yummy.hehehe…people in the kitchen still like to call me for nothing as usual, kacau me tease me, but still help me a lot, always. they are friendly people that like to joke. talked to supervisor lionel while waiting for parents come fetch me. talked the assistant manager jezz too. learn a lot from them.

 

monday speech persuasive outline due and also international marketing group project. let’s make the impossible possible. i am not really down today, not really happy either. speech mid term pulled me down a lot, work at sakae sushi pulled me up a lot. cancel out each other and here i am. i am feeling okay today.

 

oh and i received a parcel from my dear. it’s a present all the way from australia for our 1 year 1 month anniversary. should take picture of it and upload soon. thank you dear. i love it and of course i love you too. =) *hugs and kisses all the way from malaysia* shall wait patiently for july. muacks.hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment