Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

Made it a point to sleep around 12am these days. But it doesn't seems to work. I go to bed later by the day. Not good for the brain and body I know. So today sleep early.

Opened a tumblr account. I know about tumblr recently only, after so many years. Haha I am such a noob. It's kinda fun and easy to use, might get addicted to it. XD Though I believe blogger will still be my fav cause I like write junk. Haha. Weakness again. Need to stop writing junk.

Living with parents again after so long posts some conflict in ways of life. It's a bit frustrating but we are adjusting. Maybe all the taking care of myself thing has changed me. I am more comfortable with mom not doing things for me, cause I have my own ways of dealing with stuff. Plus personal space and time, that got robbed a little. I miss the peace and quiet though I complaint about it last time. Maybe I just haven found the balance yet. Need to learn to adapt.

Not sure if voicing out is the right to do. Sometimes I feel I should shut my mouth and follow the lead, do whatever that is instructed. Easier that way kan? Cause less trouble. But me and my stupid mouth just have to go say something. Need to learn to suppress myself.

Tired. Need to sleep. Good night.
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment