Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

It's monday. It's funny how happy I was yesterday and how not motivated I am today. I am worse than a zombie. At least zombie still motivated to eat other people's brain.

College today added another few items on the to-do-list. It's NEVER ENDING!!! At least one down today, although speech analysis was a walk through hell. Next up is History on wednesday. I am making progress. Hearing others finished reading the chapters over the weekend made me envy them so much. Sigh...got to study still no matter what right?

Wore new pair of shoes today. Not exactly new, bought it last year when I visited singapore alone. But cousin took GOOD care of me. Just change the shoelaces and they look stunning. So COLORFUL. Not like my brain, where creativity died. Haiz...

Been sighing so much today. Maybe it's just today. Gambateh studying history. Good luck to me.
Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment