Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

I don't know which is better?
Weekdays with college and work
Or
Weekends 10am to 10pm work

On the list for next week are speech analysis, history group assignment, history mid term and persuasive speech. Hell lot of things to do. I can see myself half dead next week.xD

But there's good news! Miss extended the date for history assignment. That is one very big burden off my shoulder. Means tonight I don't need to stay up to do my part. I can go to bed early and be energetic for work tomorrow. Yay! It's such a big relieve for me.
Sister bought a handmade necklace for me from new zealand. It's a big red heart with patterns on it. I love it. One day I shall wear it.=)

Good night
11.55pm

Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment