Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i am 21 this year

but i feel like i have lived for 10,000 years

i can’t wait for it to be over

i don’t believe in reincarnation

i don’t believe in heaven and hell

because i just want to be nothing

 

on weekdays

i wake up in the morning

head to college then to work

reach home at 10pm

have my dinner at 10.30pm

let my body fall apart on the bed after

 

on weekends

i wake up in the morning

rush to complete house chores

then head to work

reach home earliest by 10pm

have my dinner at 10.30pm

pass out on the bed after

 

it’s so routine

it’s so tiring

i am alive

but i have no life

i don’t feel alive

 

today’s art market was okay

not as good as we thought it would be

 

tomorrow another full day at sakae sushi

just keep pushing myself to do it

 

heard corinne bailey rae’s put your records on on the way back

it touched my heart like it always does

 

heard pink’s fucking perfect

it was something

something special

 

 

1 comments:

are you alright? :(

Post a Comment