Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

I think I am angry. There's so much anger in me but no way for me to release it. I just keeping it in, until I burst. Maybe that's why I feel so miserable these days.

I am angry at things and people and life and myself. I am angry the way this family turned out. I am angry at god for causing this fate. I am angry at that fucking cheater that changed everything. I am angry I can't take a gun and just shot him in between the eyes. I am angry that the authorities is useless. I angry that my boyfriend has to be so far away. I am angry at college life. I am angry for working. I am angry life couldn't be better. I am angry at time for passing by so fast. I am angry at myself for being useless. I am angry at myself for being angry. I am angry at myself for so many things. I am angry that I can't be me. I am angry I have to watched out every thing I say and do. I am angry at everything.

I see people being so positive. I see people smile. I see how good people's life are. I see myself, I see how much I have to consider in the simplest decision in life. I see around me, I see things that could have happen, things that should have been, I see my parents having better life than this. It breaks me.

What can I do to make things better? Everyday I ask myself the same question. Not much, at this stage, not much.

12.42am


Sent by DiGi from my BlackBerry® Smartphone

0 comments:

Post a Comment