Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i think of him a lot today

i don’t know why

it just came

 

went to midvalley to have lunch to celebrate ck’s and shane’s birthday

we parked in the gardens

think of him…

walked pass some certain shops in midvalley

think of him…

went BRJ

think of him…

on the way back

think of him…

 

remember that day was a Thursday

he was at his friend’s house doing group assignment

he didn’t sleep the whole night

i had a stomach cramp in the early morning that day

i didn’t want to call him but i eventually did

as usual he always knows a way to make me feel better

he told me to stay home and rest but i insist on going to class

cause that day is the last class of American History

and lecturer is going to give out tips for finals exam

he wanted to come see me but i stopped him

half way through the class he texted me

he was in Subang already

after my class we meet up

then we went lunch at aunty june with thian hoe and danny

i remember that i just got my lg ice cream that week

so i was taking phone numbers of friends from him

after lunch we went back to my house then we went out to midvalley

we parked at Gardens

after that we went back to my house

we sat on the couch watching Eli Stone

he wanted to stay awake and watch it with me

but he kept falling asleep

ask him go sleep he don’t want

he said wanted to spend time with me…stupid la…

then after much persuasion he agrees to sleep on the couch

he slept while holding my hands without letting go

and i watched 5 episodes of Eli Stone before waking him up at 6 something for dinner

then at night he didn’t want to go back till it was very late…as usual…

 

that was the second last day i was with him

the next week it all ended

 

i think when i’m really tired i’ll think of him

no matter how bad we fought or how tired and stressed i was

everytime i see him i’ll just smile

and when he holds my hands or gives me a hug

everything else doesn’t matters anymore

all the problem all the stress just vanish

 

why am i missing him so much today?

when i was at BRJ i kept thinking of him

hoping to get a glimpse of him

but i know he’ll never be there

he’ll never be here for me anymore

and he isn’t the person i knew anymore

 

i wonder how is he now…

 

2.05am

i should really go to sleep

tomorrow need to work

nitez…

0 comments:

Post a Comment