Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

it’s one of those mornings again

my heart was under the mercy of this severe physical pain

it was dreadful that the only thing i could do is grab the shirt in front my chest

am i afraid that i would die suddenly?

i would be lying if i say no

every time this happen i am terrified

fearing this moment would be my last

but i am ready since a long time ago

if it’s my time to go i will go

with no resentment and no regrets

only shedding tears that i can’t see my loved ones anymore

 

8.22am

i’m trying to live life to the fullest

i’m trying to smile as much as i can

i’m trying to love as many people as i can

and most importantly i am trying to be happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment