Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

ai really don't like assignments
how i wish it is my 2 months holiday now
so free that all can i do is sleep,eat and play
college would be so much better without all the assignments and tests
i really want to sleep for more than 8 hours a day and have stress free life
is it because i took 5 subjects?
if so i'll never do that again
don't mind graduating late as long as i am less stress
the week after chinese new year is full of tests and assignments due date
how am i to enjoy my chinese new year with all these on my mind?
and now at 1.40am i'm scratching my head
just to think what is marketer's implication for consumer behavior assignment
really don't know how to do it
asked people but people like beh song me edi
i don't understand ma what can i do
need example but internet down
after 2 hours now my internet connection up edi i go do lor
tonite really no need to sleep edi
have to be in college by 6am cause need to go anthro trip for second time
and the best part is NO people to send me there at that time
yeah...just great...
and some people do change a little fast
the way they talk and treat you after something happens
it's nice to see the true colors of people sometimes
ah...i have no control on how people want to treat me
so it's okay...i still have other people to rely on
till they turn their back on me
if that happens i'll always find new people to rely on
yeah i kinda of pissed off now
writing junk just to satisfy myself
enough is enough
need to do marketer's implication and study a bit for test and quiz on thursday
no nite nite today
just gambateh ai
fullstop

1.50am

0 comments:

Post a Comment