Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

pok pok gave me a surprise today =)

ai ai forgot to bring money to work due to blurness

and pok pok woke up very very late

pok pok told me he’s going to have lunch and all

but ended up showing up at carrefour in front of me!!

brought me to lunch and treat me mc d ice cream

ai ai loves surprises…so sweet of pok pok to do that

sayang you pok pok…thank you pok pok…*hugs*

you saved my tummy and made my day so much brighter

you make me happy…you make me smile…=)

 

in the evening pok pok suddenly msg ai ai to go dinner at murni

MURNI wor!!MURNI leh!! SS2 MURNI ar!!!

ai ai sure say okay de lor…

then in no time pok pok,ai ai,vic and joann were off to ss2

pok pok really knows the way to ai’s heart-by food!!!

HAHAHA!!

 

told pok pok some important stuff about me just now in the park

something i don’t want to hide and don’t want pok pok to find out another way either

really glad that i told the truth

i’m feeling much better now

like a burden was lifted away

i’m really not good at keeping secrets

pok pok says he was okay with it

hopes he really is and hope i didn’t hurt him in any way

really really sayang pok pok

hope it’ll all work out well

 

12.30am

nitez nitez

tomorrow i die lor

homework all not yet do

 

Love Quote of The Day

O Time and change! -- with hair as gray as to bring money was my sire's that winter day, how strange it seems, with so much gone of life and love, to still live on!

-- John Greenleaf Whittier

0 comments:

Post a Comment