Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

went out with pok pok again today ^^

went for swimming/play water in 3k

pok pok grabbed me and jump into the pool

BIG SPLASH and water enter my nose

throat feel weird weird

don’t like the feeling

wuwu~~

but it was definitely lots of FUN

it’s been long since someone throw me into the pool

i forgot how much fun it can be minus the water enter nose feel part of course

best part?

got a big warm warm hug in the water…

awhhh…so sweet…thanks for that pok pok =)

 

the other day went out shisha for the second time with pok pok

this time was with his friends that i think were from the one academy

i remember there’s one guy named SQUARE and the other three all start from J

was the only girl there and the guys were doing the hand thing

i feel weird doing that so i refused to do it

hope i didn’t offend them in anyway

tried watermelon plus something something and another one don’t know what

but like the other one more than the watermelon one

ate a lot that day but still misses santai’s nasi goreng siam…=(

and pok pok did the fire on hand trick that day

i want to learn it!!

next time must learn edi..:P

 

been spending lots of time with pok pok lately

love to go out with pok pok

pok pok make me laugh and relax

and always make me feel better when i’m having a bad day

the right timing that comes naturally=)

 

9.16pm

really tired

going to sleep early

got a big warm hug that i think i’ll have a good rest and sweet dreams tonight

the hug took away the sadness of me thinking that my ex new gf bday is on the 14th

the day which is the first day of chinese new year,valentine’s day and her birthday

a triple bom…

thank you pok pok…hugs always make me feel better

and you always gives me hugs at the right time..=)

*hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment