Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

went to MPSJ with pok pok today to pay saman

i went to the toilet and the queue was long

so naughty ai ai sent random sillhy sms to pok pok

pok pok got worried and went to find me

but i was at another toilet

when i got back pok pok was in bad mood

awhh…someone was worried…

but seriously, i almost cried when you were that garang

never see you that garang before =(

sorry ice cream dear for making you worried

i know now that you really sayang me

promise i’ll try my best not to make you worry anymore k

*hugs*

 

yesterday was at college since 8am even though i have 2pm class

cause wanted to go have lunch with ice cream dear

but ice cream dear didn’t told me he has replacement class till we were at kfc

bad boy…don’t do it again ya ice cream dear…studies is much more important than lunch

even though you knew it late you still should have told me

but appreciate it that you told me later cause you knew i’ll force you back to class

one hour late is better than nothing..silly ice cream…

love you *hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment