Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i remember the other day

when we were in the car

and you were driving

you made me laugh

you said it makes you happy when you make me laugh

you love to see me laugh don’t you?

i love to smile and laugh too

thank you ice cream dear

thank you for putting a smile on my face and laughter in my life

really truly grateful for that

=)

 

today i told you not to manja me that much

cause i’m scare that you’ll spoil me

but you said you’ll always manja me

that’s so sweet…i know you will honey

yes i love to be manja-ed so please do continue manja-ing me

screw the things i said…i want to be manja to the max

can?

:P

 

11.58pm

starlight movie in college was great tonight

remember that mr jafni ask you to take good care of me oo :P

*hugs n kisses* for you my dear ice cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment