Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i love the feeling of water flowing on my skin

flowing gently on my body from head to toe

the feeling of warm water that turns cold

the feeling cold water that turns warm

right at the end of my fingertips

the feeling of water dripping from my hair

the feeling of water dripping from my chin

the feeling of water that passes slowly on my cheeks

the feeling of being washed away into a peaceful world

the feeling of being safe and sound from the outside world

as if someone’s hands was around me telling me it’s gonna be fine

 

have you ever tried riding the bicycle on a rainy day?

not rushing to get home when the water starts pouring down

slowed down and feel the rain instead

let go of the handle and face up into the sky

letting the raindrops splash onto my face

letting the raindrops fall onto every part of the body

not to go home only till i’m totally drench wet

stepping into the house with water dripping from my clothes

i did that a thousand times and i would still do it

because i love the feeling of joy and calmness when doing it

do not tell me it is dangerous

do not tell me it’ll get me sick

i will not and never will listen

it’s a probability,chance and risk that i'’ll take

trust me… if you haven done it before

you should try it…even if it means falling sick

 

i just love the feeling of water flowing on my skin

 

10.05pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥