Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i feel so unappreciated

i feel so unsatisfied

i feel so useless

i feel worthless

i feel sad

and there’s nothing i can do about it

nothing that i am doing is helping me get better

blame it on the full moon,it’s 100% full moon today

 

woke up to great morning

cool weather soft sunlight

did my house chores

baked my cupcakes

was happy for a moment there

did retailing.period.

 

IMG_3942went to college

gave some cupcakes to ice cream dear

kept the rest for retailing class

tthoe birthday

happy birthday thian hoe

period.

 

after college found out that it was hotdog day

ice cream dear took me to the petronas at usj 2 to eat 1901 hotdogs

so random…we just decided on it on the spot

was happy for a moment there too

 

didn’t do any assignments tonightDSC01256

was not in the mood for it

don’t really know what is the point of working so hard. period.

did some photo editing and printing instead

was happy for a moment there three

but it didn’t really lasted

and what was meant a small joke turn out to be a disaster again.period.

 

today is really not my day

feel like crying

is it the full moon?

been in this up and down mood for days now

i don’t like it.

 

11pm

shall go try and sleep

i don’t care anymore

why should i when people don’t care about me

giving up again…my optimism is fading…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥