Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

another day of sleepless night all thanks to anthropology assignment

she is by far the most fussy lecturer i have so far

alignment not consistent,spacing not consistent,you sure this is font 12?

last friday was showered with bad comments

today again…sienz…

hard work for nothing

felt so de-motivated

 

slept in the car again today

ice cream dear didn’t wake me up again

he thought my class was at 10am and his class at 8am

but it was the other way round

silly ice cream…blur blur la you…

but still thank you for letting me nap

although i was late for class but at least i had some rest

thank you dear =)

 

skipped advertising and consumer behavior class again today

went to the apartment to have a good nice afternoon nap

just loves the sheets and comforter,it’s from IKEA!!!

ice cream dear made me eat lunch,although it’s just bread

but ice cream dear insists that i eat something

cause again i lack of food,no breakfast and only one sausage bun for lunch

then we watch one episode of GLEE before napping time

 

wake up?fall sick already…=(

cough even more badly than before

nose leaking and blocked and super sensitive

body keeps feeling hot and cold

ice cream dear wanted to make me go to the doctor

again i don’t want cause AI HATES THE DOCTOR

so ice cream dear made me drink a lot of water

2 whole cups of water in one go…he forced me…

but tomorrow ice cream dear going to give me vitamins

cause i don’t want medicine and see doctor

thank you dear…and thank you for taking care of me today

 

been craving for lotus root soup for sometime now

was telling ice cream dear in the car on the way back home

then when went for dinner…eh?LOTUS ROOT SOUP!!!

my wish came true!!!haha…the law of attraction

that’s why i get what i want,most of the time

just keep thinking about it in a happy way

then somehow it will find it’s way to me =)

 

10.10pm

going to sleep now, seriously need my rest

want to get out of this sick condition that has been with me for 2 weeks

thank you ice cream dear for everything today

i shall get well soon and so i can allow you to kiss me :P

nite nite

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥