Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

all of a sudden i feel my life is so messed up

almost every aspect of it

my room is in a total mess

books on the floor,table,bed cupboard everywhere

note are unorganized put between pages in the text books

don’t know when is the assignments due date

or the test and quizzes date till that very week

when is finals exam?

my study table is in a mess

my bed is in a mess

my drawers are in a mess

my clothes in the cupboard are in a mess

my boxes are in a mess

my financial planning is in a mess

my head is in a mess

argh…everything seems to be in a mess

i need time to straighten things up but time is the one thing i’m short of

please please tell me what to do

i really want to get everything in order again

haven clean my room since last thursday

haven did any hair and face care routine since i can’t remember when

and my personal financial report?can’t even remember the last time i calculate my money

yeah…my life is in a mess…

i should start getting things into order again

miss the time when everything is in order

i feeling really frustrated over this matter

ish ish ish ish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥