Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

lovetoday went to subang air port again

ice cream dear brought me there to take my passport

thank you ice cream dear…sorry that we have to make 2 trips there

really appreciate it

and yay i finally get my passport

now i can go singapore with ice cream dear,hunny joann,thean and vig

it’s gonna be fun fun fun all the way =)

 

after that we went to summit to jalan jalan

ended up buying a lot of stuff

spent money again…wuwu~~

ice cream dear pls control me a bit…

bought a rm20 the sims 3 which is an extended version

bought a cooling pad for rm12 cause ice cream dear say i need one

bought something for my hair too cause ice cream dear said they look damaged

 

at night went out to dinner with ice cream dear,hunny joanny,thean and vig n many more ppl

we ate bak kut teh at SS14

the food was so so…but i’m happy as long as i can spend time with ice cream dear

then before we go back ice cream dear bring me go eat ice cream

thank you dear…love you so much

you always rasuah me with food :P

 

today is a happy day for me

thank you ice cream dear

*hugs*

 

11.58pm

i hope that every day would be like this happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥