Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

woke up at 9am plus today and got a heart attack

was suppose to wake up at 6am and follow ice cream dear to college at 7am

but my phone battery died so alarm didn’t rang

ice cream dear sms and call also cannot reach me

but fortunately ice cream dear was smart enough to know that

and was understanding enough to let me sleep cause i’m sick

sorry ice cream dear and thank you so much for not being angry and being so understanding…love you…

 

ice cream dear came to pick me up at 10am from my house

actually ended up around 10.30am cause i get ready late

because i was stuck on facebook games…LOL…

what to do la…i have FAD…

we went to this vegetarian shop in ss18

used to go there with chieh yen very frequently

so nice of ice cream dear to bring me there cause he wants me to eat healthy food

had “lei cha” and aloe vera drink for lunch

so so so the healthy right?

 

after class at 4pm we took the vig’s alpha romeo to the workshop in sunway

it actually have back doors!!!only that the thing is hidden

i feel so damn stupid lar…and the changing gear thing on the steering

it just feels so weird for me…and i wonder if the engine would die if it is in manual mode

the auto mode was still ok for…just press “city” then no need change gear

that one i can understand…the others i like “hmmm…apa ni?”

never told ice cream dear…scare him laugh at me

maybe that’s what makes me a girl

i’m not into cars

xD

 

after that we went tea time at USJ 3A at al nainas mamak

so long nv go there edi

used to go there on satudays with chieh yen and eugene

but now i feel the family is even more broken than usual

anyway…i still like going to that place

it’s quiet and have wind blowing most of the time

less cars,a basketball court at the side and a nursery full of plants

a nice place to take my time and sip a cup of tea and relax to enjoy the evening if i have the time

ahh…i’m imagining things again when i’m  suppose to do my anthro assignment now

but i love writing what to do? xD

oh oh…and the mamak guy,he saw me and said “milo ais?”

i stone a while then i laugh…the same thing happened to my dear zen zen

these mamak really stereotyping people la…girls only “milo ais?”

but oh well…at least i had a good laugh

 

9.17pm

shall doing my assignment now

thank you ice cream dear again for everything

i appreciate it =)

<3  (see i learn how to use it edi…:P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥