Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

"i think i’m going mad"

"in the matter of fact, i think you are."

"but let me tell you a secret, all the great people are"

-Alice in Wonderland

 

since that they put it that way

i don’t mind being all crazy and mad

oh wait…i was never bothered that i am crazy

hahaha…silly me…=)

 

ice cream dear told me he wanted to finish off the last 2 episodes of GLEE with me just now

he wanted to know what is going to happen to the pregnant cheerleader

and the conflict between her boyfriend and the guy with the weird hairstyle

then i was like “HUH?!?!YOU?!GLEE?!?!”

but he admit he want to watch it and i glad he does

or maybe he just saying cause he wants to spend more time with me

since that is one of the ways to get me to vig’s house and sit still

poor ice cream,tortured by me to watch 8 episodes of GLEE in a day

 

did a lot today

change my bed sheet and washed the comforter and all

wipe the windows and my fan

sweep and mop the floor

change my hamster bedding

folded the clothes

finished anthro slides

stoned for one hour cause of i don’t know why

compiled retailing assignment but still not satisfied

for retailing test i not sure what to say

i shall cross my fingers and see what happens

anyway i’m satisfied with today’s outcome

going to sleep now

nite nite ^^

 

11.20pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥