Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

it’s been a horrible day

i’m so tired and my whole body is just aching like hell

having a sore throat plus i burned my a small hole on my thighs

ouch…it’s painful but still bearable…i must learn to endure pains or maybe i’m used to it already

i find comfort in pain…hahaha…

headache,breathing difficulty, blurness and stoness

grumpy moody with no appetite even for ice cream

down with a cold…everything is so dreamy…

i am definitely in a serious condition

i hate it…when it attacks me…it comes in troops

i need my rest and i shall sleep early tonight

no more torturing my own body…sorry body…and thank you for not breaking down

 

it’s chieh yen’s birthday today

as well as someone from my past

it’s hard to forget since it falls on the same day

and on women’s day

bought RT cakes for my sister

didn’t bought any present for her though

shall leave the choice of gift to her

surprisingly there no dinning out and brother in law didn’t even come back early

just blew candles with her just now with the RT cakes

i hope she doesn’t feel sad

i really want to accompany her but i feel so dead tired now

 

i gonna sleep now

 

8.40pm

happy birthday chieh yen

happy birthday yk

(i won’t be able to be friends with him again but i still want to wish him a happy birthday…just wishes…)

and ice cream dear…sorry that i’m so grumpy today…and thank you for understanding…love you *hugs*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥