Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

 

why am i thinking about death at 2am in the morning?

it just came to my mind suddenly,that all.

i’m not afraid of death,i’m just afraid of dying

 

if i die

i do not want to have a grave

i do not want to be burned and placed in a small box

i do not want to have a plague in which people will pray to me

 

if i die

i want to be burned and my ashes thrown into the sea

i want to be remembered only by people that really cared

i want to only live in the memories and heart of people that truly love me

i want to save people of all the trouble and resources wasted if they were to pray for me every year

 

if i die

i want a colorful funeral

i want a fun filled funeral

i want happy music played all the time

i want my funeral to be like a birthday party

with helium balloons,bubbles,pretty dresses and cakes

i want people to be happy and enjoy and have fun

it’s a celebration that i’ve been finally release from the misery of living

 

i live my live each day trying to be as happy as possible

i maybe not been living to the fullest

but i least i tried

i shall have no regrets

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥