Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i’m tired i’m just tired i’m too tired

is the feeling of being so tired that i have to drag myself to do everything

the feeling of so tired that i want to just stop and just sit wherever i was

but no i can’t do that so i continue dragging and pushing myself

some people say we need to push ourselves forward

but is that good is that how it should be?

 

i know he meant good to come surprise me

but sometimes it burdens me in way that he doesn’t know or think

i don’t mind spending time with him during my free time even during my short breaks

but disturbing me during working time is another matter

i have enough to handle and that surprise you gave me doesn’t help

it just add to my burden and feeling of guilt

because i can’t put my things down to teman you

and because i have store managers eyes on me

it just makes me really tired

you just don’t understand

you don’t think about consequences that i might face cause of that

please don’t do that again i’m having enough things to handle and to worry about

i don’t need more

 

10.40pm

first day sales=rm0

good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment