Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i miss my mommy and daddy

i miss living in tampin with them

 

when i was sick daddy would say "today no need go school,stay home and rest."

when i was sick mommy would do everything for me and would cook her porridge

daddy would come and check on me from time to time even during the night when i was sleeping

mommy will get ready medicine for me when it was time

daddy would stack up the pillows high enough so i can breath

mommy would sit besides me and pats my back until i fall asleep

 

now in subang living on my own

i have to work i have to go class i have to do everything on my own

come back from work have to get ready my own dinner and do the dishes

in my room i am all alone don’t even know if i’m having a fever or not

 

i wish i could have a break i really do so badly that i want to break down cry now

有点委屈的感觉了...

i really really really miss mommy and daddy now

can i skip class tomorrow? please…

 

10.15pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment