Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

it’s been awhile since the last time i blog

been so busy with so many stuff

college assignments, presentation and working

all so time consuming and tiring

each night the only thing that i’m looking forward to is to rest on my bed

to fall peacefully asleep into my own sweet world

but somehow before i sleep the only thing that is on my mind is the long pending list of to-do-s

how i wish one day that i can just lay there and let my imagination run wild

if only life would be that easy huh?

 

anyway,went back tampin last weekend and had a blast

hsiang followed me back for the second time

this time we went to tangkak waterfall

the best part? i drove the whole way there!!!

muahaha!!!who says i’m a bad driver?!

i drove 2 hours straight across 3 borders ok.xD

IMG_1996

the picture ice cream dear took when i was driving

i just love the big blue sky =)

 

IMG_2008 the long 2 hours journey of kampung road

so much nicer that kl

IMG_2010  an extremely important proof to show that i drove xD

IMG_2012on the way UP to the waterfall

IMG_2016the greens and…noisy people…X_X

IMG_2019syiok sendiri time ^^

IMG_2020the light is shinning down on me

IMG_2025

IMG_2026  the wonders of nature

and i sang the spider song whole day that day xD

IMG_2028mommy in my secondary school tracksuit

i hated that tracksuit so much

can’t believe she still kept it…and WORE it

IMG_2035  MAKAN TIME!!!

can’t imagine that driving can make me so hungry

IMG_2037mommy and daddy rested at our picnic spot

ice cream dear and i went exploring

and we climb the OH SO HIGH stairs

pengsan X_X

IMG_2039IMG_2041 IMG_2060take picture!take picture!

to prove we climb all the way up

actually was climb half way “tired la”

so stop and “rest” and take picha!!xD

IMG_2044  FREEZE!!!

i think hsiang should go for the flashmob thngy victor is doing

so sad that i have work if not sure drag him  go edi

=(

IMG_2059IMG_2062some real photography time for ice cream dear

with my help of course xD

IMG_2070my shoes again but hey it’s a nice picture right?

IMG_2071    the “tong air”

IMG_2064erm…erm…why i look so garang ar?

IMG_2082 IMG_2084my mommy…my lovely mommy…

i sayang my mommy so much

*hugs*

IMG_2083 and of course my ss picha

but somehow i look different

 

review for tangkak waterfalls

hmm…dirty dirty dirty DIRTY!!!

the washroom is freaking dirty

pay 50 cents just to change

but inside door no lock

lights pun tak ada

gelap gelap kotor kotor

so menggelikan

there people collecting money but never do anything

i so damn angry wanted to marah that uncle edi

lucky ice cream dear stopped me

conclusion is never gonna go there again

unless they improve the place

 

9.36am

oh my gosh so late edi

gotta go to class

0 comments:

Post a Comment