Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

so i decided to skip college today,i’m a bad bad girl and student =(

it was a wise decision though,my fever came and go several times

started coughing very badly too…*cries*

the whole day was spent in bed,drinking water and making a thousand trips to the toilet

am craving for so much food now which none of them i can eat, pizza indo mee,maggie goreng,spaghetti etc.

i am hungry…the only thing i ate for the whole day were mini buns,empty buns =(

please get well soon my body…i know you can…just try to get well k?

i gave you the rest you wanted so now it’s your turn to let me do my stuff

 

every time i fall sick it’s a combo deal i don’t know why

appetizer will be the sore throat followed by the main course flu

next is the fever and finally the dessert the cough which can last up to a month

been like this since young, have i not built enough immunity yet?

 

tried to read the article for psychology respond paper

it’s been one whole day and i still can’t finish reading it

so hard to concentrate…maybe i have ADHD? X_X

i wonder what they learn in psychology class today

so sad that i missed it…miss khor class is so interesting

 

my ice cream dear also fall sick edi

must be my fault…now he is sleeping

lucky all his exams are over

just hope that he’ll get well fast

 

6.50pm

"I have no special talents,I am only passionately curious."-Albert Einstein

a phrase from the article for my respond paper =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment