Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

went to Sungai Wang today with ice cream dear

we got over what ever that happen yesterday it seems

i slept and forget all the bad stuff that happened

and he showed up at my front gate in the morning

my silly ice cream cycled all the way from usj 2 to my house

*hugs* thank you dear and you smell even you bath this morning :P

 

bad memory and forgetting stuff seems to be the best and worst part of me

good cause i easily forget thus i can forgive

bad in the sense that i can’t remember memories

if only i can control what to forget and what to remember

maybe miss khor will teach in psychology class?xD

 

anyway, took the bus with ice cream dear to kl central

then we switch to monorel all the way to sungai Wang

it’s the first time we took public transport together the whole way to kl

it was fun and i like sitting beside my ice cream dear talking and playing

the bus was vibrating so badly that we said we were getting free massage

and the bus driver was very very kind too

coincidently we took the same bus to get back to subang

and the bus driver remember me!!!so happy!!!hehe…

 

ice cream dear sat in mcD studying while waiting for me

the training was very very VERY LONG…close to 3 hours

hearing the all the product range and the benefits of ROC

it’s a skin care product from France and god damn it’s expensive

and surprisingly i’m one of the 2 person that didn’t even need to send a resume to get the job

special thanks to my kind supervisor that has taken care of me since last year

she recommended and brought me in and hire me straight away

and among all the people she only remember and recognize me

*proud proud* guess all my hard work paid off in the end

 

after the training went to makan at the *hidden food court*

hehe…ice cream dear would never had found that place without me

then we kia kia a bit and brought him to the upper most level

dear dear never really been to sungai wang before nor the bukit bintang area

i so sad that i cannot bring him explore more.shall put that in my to do list

*bring dear go explore bukit bintang*hehe…

bought a face mask from yokoso and pretzel

i was left with not a single penny in my purse afterwards

i am officially broke…*cries*

 

teman dear walk back to usj 2 after reach home

a long walk seems like a short walk

guess the theory of time is relative is true huh?

and some of the view are very very nice

it’s like slowing down to take a look at the surrounding

discovering how i missed those beautiful scenes each day

played with an orange color toby kitten which i named it Tiger in less than 5 minutes at dear’s house

haha…but sneeze after that.somehow i am allergic to cats but i still love and can’t help it to hug them

aunty kuan said they are dirty but i don’t know why i don’t really mind that…i am such a weird person

 

the only downturn today is caused by my sister

she always know how to put a *good* end to my perfectly nice day

well it can’t always be perfect right?

and thus i loss the chance to follow ice cream dear and his family to subang parade for dinner and shopping

am so damn sad of that i miss the chance to meet vig’s mom that came visiting from London too…=(

 

took all the coins out from my tabung while ice cream dear is busy with his family

spent almost an hour counting the money

it’s quite a big sum of money though not enough for me to buy a camera

but the funds shall proceeds the the *sem break holiday* organization XD

just hope that will be able to manage to save up enough money

gambateh dear ai.you can do it!!

 

it took me 2 years to fill up my “happy boy”

kinda sad to take all the coins out

and i think he felt sad too

cause he don’t let the coins at his head out

i had psycho him a little before he was willing to let go

xD

 

Little House

Amanda Seyfried

I love this place

But it’s haunted without you

my tired heart is beating so slow

our heart sing less

than we wanted

we wanted

our heart sing’s cause

we do not know

we do not know

to light the night

to help us grow

to help us grow

it is not said

i always know

you can catch me

don’t you run

don’t you run

if you live another day

in this happy little house

the fire is here to stay

to light the night

to help us grow

to help us grow

it is not said

i always know

please don’t make a fuss

it’s won’t go away

the wonder of it all

the wonder that i made

i am here to stay

i am here to stay

 

*last song in my playlist*

=)

for my dear ice cream

i’m here to stay

0 comments:

Post a Comment