Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

sad or unhappy?

which one sounds more positive?

it’s the same,who cares

i’m sad and unhappy now

 

found out that my favorite star Swarovski crystal pendant chipped off today

when you said something bad would happen i didn’t believe you

but it happen like within 5 minutes after you told me

 

i know i should just let it go but it’s not easy

i love that pendant very very very much

since that i don’t have many necklaces

and it’s hard to find something that i really like and suits me

i cherish and treasure whatever i have a lot

one thing for sure i take good care of them

 

some people may say that

"oh well just get a new one why make such a big deal out of it?"

yes i can always get something identical to it

or maybe another new necklace

but to me it won’t be the same

it will never be the same

each item has it’s own value to me

although it may varies and decreases as time goes by

there is still a value that is irreplaceable

 

not many people understand this

people don’t understand me

 

why am i crying over a chipped pendant?

sorry that i’m such a weird person

 

p/s:

chieh yen gave that necklace to me as a birthday present

 

8.20pm

no mood today

0 comments:

Post a Comment