Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

i may complain i may whined about my life

but there’s nothing that i can do to change it, can i?

this is my life.c’est ma vie.

 

psycho test was okay for some part while bad for some

all i can do is cross my finger and hope for the best

miss khor was kind enough to extend the dateline for the assignment to Wednesday

because we have sales midterm to study for tomorrow

but i have no book to study.how?

will be going to college at 6pm to borrow the red spot book

luckily i am a regular at the library that they kind enough to me

just hope that got book la

 

c’est ma vie

good at time bad at the others

hoping it will be all over soon

 

4.58pm

can’t wait to go to the beach

0 comments:

Post a Comment