Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

last day of work in wellness midvalley today

for now i’ll stop promoter job and concentrate on finals exam

but gonna miss the job.a lot.

the experience was good

 

one thing i like about promoter job is that i get to meet new people

i meet new people almost every week

but these people i’ll know them for only that 3 days

then they are gone like the wind

we walk pass each other lives without leaving any traces

however, within that 3 days we take care of each other

we talk we laugh we eat and we complain together

but at the end of the job we said good bye without feeling sad nor happy

naturally everything came to an end without anyone noticing it’s the end

nor expecting to see each other again

the kindness we gave to each other is magical

makes me believe the world ain’t that bad

 

anyway,gambateh to me

wish me luck so i can close sales today

=)

 

IMG_2499

me playing dear’s dslr

not bad right my photography?

XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥