Ai's Diary

it's my life...it's now or never...i ain't gonna live forever...i just wanna live while i'm alive...

today an old friend or perhaps a long lost friend called me up

she was crying on the other end of the line

she wanted to get away from home get away from tampin

she had an argument with her mother about furthering she studies

she told me that she wanted to continue her studies but then said it was a foolish thought

all because she’s old and she thinks it’s too late

but it’s never too late to start tertiary education,right?

or maybe it’s because of financial problem

she didn’t really want to tell me tho

all i can do is listen

 

i can understand the feeling of running away from home

the urge to just leave everything behind and go somewhere new

some place where nobody knows you nor going to restrict you

that’s why when she said she wants to come to kl i offered her my place

it’s not really my place and i need approval from my brother in law

but i didn’t really thought of it at that time,it can be sorted out later

i just want to try my very best to help her because she did the same for me too

 

when i first broke up she was always there for me in tampin

she brought me out to pasar malam and other places

altho it hurts sometimes to see her and her bf so sweet together

i know that she didn’t meant it in any way to hurt me and just wanted to be there for me

i even slept at her house because i just couldn’t stand it anymore

i just wanted to leave my home for a while

that night i cried myself to sleep in her bed

 

sometimes i feel so tiny and helpless because i want to help my friends that i love but i just couldn't do much

financialy i am not stable enough, experience i am lacking as well and wise advice is certainly something i lack of

觉得很无奈很无助,很无能为力。 want to help but there’s nothing that i can help

but ice cream dear says that it’s enough for me to just be there for her

maybe it’s true.that’s why i’m going to try to sort things out and maybe go back tampin this friday to see her

 

p/s: she said my ice cream dear looks better than my ex.he looks more nice/handsome and *cough cough* manly. ice cream dear was so happy to hear that.my silly ice cream.xD

 

12.15am

it’s been almost 10 days since i blog

i have lots of catching up to do

but i think i’ll be MIA for a while again

my life is a little too busy nowadays xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

爱情从缘分开始
却靠努力和坚强来维持
勇敢去爱
勇敢去闯
勇敢地去受伤吧
活着要爱得无悔
我不想后悔也没有后悔
大家好...我是月爱...

♥songs for you♥